Tufts Technology Services
Learning CenterOur TTS training calendar has moved to a new home! Many of you have already used the Learning Center, but for those of you who have not, the Learning Center is an educational tool designed to fit all the training and professional development needs of Tufts University faculty and staff. Once logged in, to view our classroom training schedule, click the Classroom Training link to view the upcoming classes. Use the Online Learning link to complete any required online training, or just browse for useful information such as Business Conduct or Procurement tutorials. The Learning Center will keep track of all of your scheduled, in-progress, and completed courses, no matter which department sponsored the training, accessible through the My Learning Plan link.
- Navigate to http://learncenter.uit.tufts.edu/
- Log in with your Tufts Username and Tufts Password.
- On the left, click Classroom Training. Give the page a few seconds to display.
- Click Enrollments to see the class list. You can sort by clicking on any column header.
- To register for a class, click the link in the Register column to go to the class registration page, then click Enroll. You will receive an email confirmation.
Tufts University provides all students, faculty, and staff with access to lynda.com, an online subscription library that teaches the latest software, creative, and business skills through high-quality instructional videos. lynda.com is a powerful resource for just-in-time training. The Online Training Library provides access to thousands of hours of instruction for Tufts users, all free of charge, 24-hours a day. Go to lynda.tufts.edu to learn more!